Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let's Talk About It

I never imagined five years ago that I would be blogging. For one I never thought I would have the time, and honestly I did not really understand the value of a blog so it seemed like a waste of good time. The idea is a bit bizarre - to get on the Internet and share our personal thoughts and opinions with people we do not know, but I guess it is all in the way you see things. The last two years I have watched blogs evolve, and have even taken part in social media sites, expanding my knowledge of social media and realizing its potential in the hands of those who have a cause they support.

For me this blog is an opportunity to share my own passions and ideas of living a healthier life with like minded people who feel that improving our personal health is important and necessary. Hopefully through this blog and the discussions that come from it, we can educate one another on ways to live longer, healthier lives. I welcome comments and suggestions of all kinds, including differing, and look forward to learning together as we go along.

I truly believe that through education comes change...let's work together to discover what we can do to live longer, healthier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment